Recently, cryptocurrencies have generated tremendous interest among investors and internet privacy advocates, and currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin have soared in value over the past year. As the first data recovery provider to accept Bitcoin payments, we’ve been excited about the potential of the blockchain since the beginning. We believe that digital currencies will continue to play an important role in the way people interact, trade, and build new technologies over the next decade.
In terms of data security, however, cryptocurrencies pose a new set of challenges. We offer dedicated wallet recovery services to help cryptocurrency owners restore lost, damaged, or deleted wallets.
WE OFFER WALLET RECOVERY SERVICES FOR A VARIETY OF SCENARIOS, INCLUDING:
• Forgotten Passwords – If you forget a wallet or BIP38 password, DI- HACKERS password recovery engineers can help. We have established techniques for recovering or breaking cryptocurrency wallet passwords, and in many cases, we can restore access within several days.
• Deleted Wallets – Accidental deletion is one of the most common data loss scenarios. In the vast majority of cases, we can successfully recover deleted wallets without any data loss, and we offer a no data, no charge guarantee.
Important note: If you have accidentally deleted a wallet, turn off the affected device immediately to avoid permanent data loss.
• Hardware Failure – To date, DI-HACKERS has recovered over $2.4 million in cryptocurrency from failed hard drives, RAID arrays, solid-state drives, and other devices.
As the world leader in data recovery services, we offer the highest success rates available anywhere, and we use state-of-the-art technology at each of our locations. If your data is still on your device, we have the necessary tools to recover it.
• Wallet Corruption – Data corruption occurs due to software or hardware error, and it can prevent cryptocurrency owners from accessing their coins — even with a correct password. We can often restore the affected files within hours.
• Upgrading Older Wallets – Some cryptocurrency holders may feel uncomfortable upgrading older wallets (for instance, upgrading to Bitcoin Core 0.7+). We can provide safe, secure upgrades, providing you with an up-to-date wallet while maintaining your privacy.
Our wallet recovery services are not limited to Bitcoin. We support dozens of cryptocurrencies, including Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ripple, and various other coins that use blockchain or blockchain-like technologies.
Here is how we work:
Follow The Money
Our team of blockchain experts and private detectives will follow the money and reveal the scammer’s identity (name, address, emails and phone numbers).
File a Lawsuit
Our team of lawyers will file a lawsuit in your name against the scammer. We will be asking for a chargeback of your 10% of the Cryptocurrency lost as moral damages.
Recover Lost Coins
Scammers will do anything to avoid jail time. We have a 95% success rate of recovering funds from HYIPs, ICOs, Cloud Mining, Wallets and Trading Platforms.
Get started today by Sending us a mail firstname.lastname@example.org or
Fill this form.